Catherine is a classic update, pulling from history for influence yet updated to all the comforts of a new luxury vehicle. It's finished beautifully in Aintree Green - the favorite color of the Queen of England - with custom matching body parts, including the classic grill and surrounds, eyebrows and roof. The dyed hide leather masterfully highlights the inside in Chestnut with double-diamond stitching.
Estimated Build $169,205
- Body: Aintree Green
- Interior: Chestnut dyed hide
- Dash: Puma, leather wrapped in Anthracite and Chestnut
- Audio: Alpine system featuring Apple Car Play, back up camera, navigation, etc.
- Wheels: 18” Satin Black Sawtooth
- Seating: 2/3/2 Completely rebuilt Discovery II seats with additional legroom and third row Puma seats
- Roof: Double Glass Panoramic tinted to 20%, in Aintree Green
- Windows: Standard glass tinted to 35% rears and 50% fronts
- Bonnet: Puma
- Power: Completely rebuilt 300Tdi, with upgraded intercooler, turbo and fueling
- Transmission: Completely rebuilt R380 manual
- Upgrades: 4 power windows, 4 heated seats, leather wrapped cubby, puddle light mirrors, dual hoop shocks, brushed aluminum interior hardware, cruise control, 110v power outlet, disc brakes